Remember those days, where few would gather around the table or just around, throw about ideas and build on them. Those “round (or-not) table ideas” were one of the highlights of the week. Regardless of brainwaves, the gathering was meant for camaraderie as well as emotional, mental and moral support. Unfortunately for now, these occasions have become a rarity.
These days, almost every idea which is being brought to reality requires one to put in plenty of own effort. Where one used to avail the option to take the opinion of others, maybe in an offhand; these days it’s more like one has to sit down, weigh own options and have the inner faith that one can handle it.
“Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution.”
Reality is that we need to give ourselves a little more credit, a little more faith and trust ourselves with each new challenge. The answers are there within; just need to search deep within, pull them out and put them to good effect. Each of us hold the answers to the challenges that we face. All one needs to do, is to be determined to ask own self first and give it a try.
For the best person knows you is your own self. Take care to not lose sight of that little fact; for if and when that happens so, all becomes confusion. For to throw away our dreams, as one forget to believe in own self, is an error that each one hopes would never happen. For the silver lining around the corner, ask your own self first and then with His Grace you shall find it.
One man decided to reach for his dream. But he didn’t have enough strength to do it. So he turned to his mother:
– Mother, help me!
– Darling, I would be glad to help you, but I don’t have it. And everything I have, I already gave to you…
He asked a wise man:
– Master, tell me, where can I get strength?
– It is said that, it is on the Everest. But I couldn’t find anything there, except the snowy winds. And when I came back, the time was irretrievably lost…
He asked the hermit:
– Holy Father, where to find the strength for realization of my dream?
– In your prayers, my son. And if your dream is false, you will understand it and find peace in your prayers…
The person asked everyone, but the only result of his searches was confusion.
– Why are you so confused? – asked an old man passing by.
– I have a dream, good man. But I don’t know where to find strength for its realization. I asked everyone, but there was no one who could help me.
– No one? – a light flashed in the old man’s eyes, – And did you ask yourself?